Fintech-Group is looking to hire a vibrant person to join the Zimbabwe office in the role of Dynamics 365 F&O Consultant
Project Details -Duration: 3 months starting immediately. –
Position: Dynamics 365FO Functional Consultant –
The D365 Finance & Operations Functional Consultant will:
Show expertise in any or several of the following D365FO functional areas:
Delivery of D365 FO end-to-end implementation projects including design, configuration, testing, training, cutover & reporting
- Work with onsite engagement team & client team to gather requirements, determine expectations & finalize deliverables.
- Support the delivery team during design sessions, gather requirements, determine expectations & finalize deliverables.
- Support the delivery team to comprehend business problems, develop solutions & implement through in-platform configuration.
- Ensure quality project delivery of deliverables produced and demonstrate experience in system and functional testing.
- Demonstrate excellent foundational consulting skills, including analytical knowhow, written & verbal communication & team participation.
– Location: Harare [on-site] Key Requirements – Dynamics 365 Certification:
We require valid certifications in both Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations to ensure your proficiency in these platforms.
– Experience: Prior experience in implementing and customizing Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations and solutions is highly desirable.
– Strong Analytical Skills: Ability to understand complex financial and operational requirements and translate them into effective Dynamics 365 solutions. –
Collaboration: Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and liaise with stakeholders to achieve project objectives.
– Problem-solving: Proven track record of identifying and resolving issues related to Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations implementations.
Summary of specific or special skills required for the position
Microsoft Server platforms, familiarity with Microsoft Office applications, people skills and good communication skills, mature and focused.
Send your application to email@example.com by 25th August, 2023.